OUR SECURITY & PRIVACY PLEDGE
We have dedicated ourselves to revolutionizing the home loan process and helping individuals use their home financing options as a tool to manage their financial lives. In that effort, we respect and protect the privacy of those who visit or use our website. When we collect information from you, we want you to know how it is used. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted leading industry privacy guidelines.
By using our website, you are consenting to the use of information and agreeing to these guidelines and the other policies described on our website.
We do not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use without your consent.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our websites are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Therefore, we don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
ILG Lending MEDIA ADVERTISING GUIDELINES
At ILG Lending, we want you to be comfortable and confident when using our website. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our website:
We do not make our advertising decisions based on political affiliations or in support of, or against, any political or religious group. We firmly believe in the right of free speech, however, we also believe we have an obligation to ensure our advertising does not appear in content that is detrimental to our brand values. As one of our “ISMs” states, we “Do the Right Thing” when deciding where our advertising messages will appear. This means we will not advertise within programs that consistently exploit excessive or gratuitous violence or sexuality, which demean or denigrate any religion, race, sex or which are otherwise lacking in good taste.
Should our advertising appear within programming content that violates these guidelines we will review the content in question and make decisions about the appropriateness of that program for future consideration.
WE PROVIDE YOU NOTICE OF OUR WEBSITE INFORMATION PRACTICES.
To maximize the value of our services, we may request information from you when you visit our websites. ILG Lending does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use.
Here is a description of the information we collect and how it is used:
PROTECTING YOUR IDENTITY AND CREDIT
Credit reporting agencies may share your information with other companies when you apply for a home loan. This may cause you to receive Email or phone calls that you didn’t ask for, offering credit cards, refinancing or other loan products.
You can stop these calls and Emails by opting out of these prescreened credit offers.
- Tools, Applications and Registration: We provide a number of ways for you to explore your options for mortgages and loans, so you can determine which options may be the most desirable for you. You can engage a number of tools, planners, calculators and other interactive advisors, such as the online interviews, without providing us your identity. We will not ask you for personally identifiable information to use these features, and do not attribute the information that you provide to you as an individual.However, if you want to exercise one or more of the loan options presented, we will ask you to register at the site and supply other identifying and supporting information needed to process your application.
By registering, you can save information such as loan interviews and applications for later review and update. When you register, you select a member ID name by which we will know you, choose a password and provide us an Email address. You use the member ID name and password to gain access to your loan application information, financial profile and/or customized rates. We use your contact information to provide you with alerts and updates regarding your loan status, which is part of the ILG Lending service. ILG Lending does not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use. We may, however, use it to send you communications and special offers on other products or services offered by ILG Lending. If you do not want to receive this information you may opt-out during registration, within any future communications or by sending an Email .
We may also supply the information you provide, on a strictly confidential basis, to service providers, such as title companies, appraisers, credit reporting services, etc., who assist us in qualifying, processing, closing and servicing your loan.
- Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to be pre-qualified to us, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
- Newsletters: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to Email newsletters and other Email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each Email newsletter.
- Interactive Help (Chat / PC to Phone): You may initiate an online interactive discussion or PC to Phone communication with a ILG Lending support professional to facilitate the completion of your loan application. We do not ask for any personally identifiable information to use this service; if you volunteer personally identifiable information, it will only be used to respond to your request. We maintain transcripts of chat sessions.
MORE ON OUR GENERAL INFORMATION PRACTICES.
- Contests, Sweepstakes, and Surveys: From time to time, we may offer you the option to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or surveys. If you would like to participate, we may ask you for contact information, preferences or other information. This information may be used to conduct research, improve our offerings, or contact you regarding home financing or award prizes. Our contests or sweepstakes may have separate rules and we will identify how the information that you supply will be used in each case.
- Mandatory and Optional Information: We identify what information is required to fulfill your request. If you chose not to provide mandatory information, we will not be able to provide you the service you are requesting. As part of your use of our website, we may collect information that my include your name, address, social security number, the location and value of the property related to the requested loan products or services, financial information about your assets and income, financial accounts, insurance and other information. As part of this process, you consent to ILG Lending obtaining a credit report and for us to use that information as described in this policy. We will also collect information about your activity on the ILG Lending websites and use that information as described in this policy.
- E-mail Message Formatting: When sending you Email we may use an image called a single-pixel GIF, that allows us to (1) format messages that best align with your computer’s capabilities, and (2) determine whether you’ve opened an HTML Email. When you click on a link within an Email message, you will first pass through our server, and then are redirected onto the Internet. We use this data on an aggregate level to evaluate response rates to our Email messages and to determine which links are most useful to our client base.
- Service Providers: In some cases, we will employ or use service providers such as title companies, appraisers, consultants, and temporary workers, third party software developers, to complete a business process or provide a service on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to enhance our website technology, deliver products, or to send Emails. When we employ service providers, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are strictly prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for purposes other than to act on our behalf.
- Service Alerts and Critical Notices: Although we respect and honor the privacy preferences you have expressed, we may need to contact you to inform you of specific changes that may impact your ability to use this service or for other critical non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts. We may also contact you to respond to your specific requests, to clarify the order information you provided to us, or to notify you of upcoming subscription expiration dates.
- Change of Control: Your personally identifiable information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of a business of ILG Lending. You will have the opportunity to opt out of further secondary use of your information following any change of control.
- Legal Disclosures: In some cases we may disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.